Friday, August 6, 2010

11 Tools Reflections

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.


My favorite tools are Photostory, GoogleDocs and the Itouch.  Photostory can be used in many ways, I am going to encorage my kids to make a photostory of the family, followed by having them work in pairs to describe the process of a group project or just for fun story making. 
2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
I found myself to be more open with technology in the classroom, especially now with the technology  available to use in our rooms.  It can be a station, one that all the kids with enjoy using and be very productive at.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?  Yes, it opened my eyes to new innovating programs that I was not aware existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment